Thursday 26 January 2017

Wars Of the Roses - Part 4

I'm gradually, very, very slowly, beginning to do a bit of modelling, and the subject of choice is currently the Wars Of The Roses. I started a Yorkist army ages ago in 28mm, and this will form the basis of the army, plus several more boxes of Perry Miniatures troops which I've acquired over the last six months or so. I'm going to base them individually and the use magnets to enable them to rank up into a Hail Caesar force when needed - Luke Taylor would be proud of me!

Currently I'm putting the magnets into the bases, ordering some more bases, and then starting to put together some of the many figures on their grey sprues. I get very little time for hobbying, so we'll see how this turns out. The WOTR is a period that keeps coming back to me when I feel like modelling, plus I've just finished Conn Igguldens fourth book in his WOTR series, and that's helped push my enthusiasm along.  This is Part 4 because it's a continuation of my previous work, although the last post dates back to over two years ago now!

No comments:

Post a Comment