Monday 1 April 2024

Work In Progress....March 2024

In which I talk about my painting, modelling and gaming experiences from the month and write a bit.

It's all Wars Of The Roses (WOTR) at the moment, I've settled into a groove, feel like I'm achieving something worthwhile, and turning out a decent number of units.  I've also shed my need for perfection and it's speeding me up and relaxing me with my painting.

In the last month I've polished off my Crossbowmen, handgunners and a bunch of light horse to go with my heavy horse!

In terms of gaming the English Civil War bits came out at Ben's request, and he promptly ground out a fairly entertaining pikemans lament punch-up.  

Next up is The Big One: my WOTR pikemen. The biggest unit in terms of models in the army; 18 men in total. I've also primed Richard III for some variety.


No comments:

Post a Comment